We are great listeners, perfect performers, and skilled problem solvers.
Turnkey specialises in design and construction of:
- Residential renovations large and small;
- Architectural designed projects;
- Heritage projects; and
- Commercial and hospitality projects.
- New bathrooms and kitchens.
Known in the business for their highly personalised service, Nigel and Steve are onsite to actively manage and oversee each project. This gives the client one point of contact from start to finish. With their finger firmly on the pulse, they make sure the client’s needs are executed in every facet of the building.
If you decide to go ahead with us, we will arrange an initial site visit and from there, we work with you on final selections for your new home, or extension/renovation, before starting construction. This may range from using your existing plans or development of whole new project.
- Make contact with Turnkey.
- Have an initial discussion with either Nigel or Steve about your project vision, aspirations and budget.
- If required Turnkey will can facilitate initial sketch plans. During the development of the sketch plans, energy efficiency and aesthetics are central to the design. These plans will represent your vision for the project. .
- When the sketch plans are completed and approved, a quote will be provided that outlines the scope of the project, allowances for prime costs and provisional sums.
- Turnkey can then facilitate an appraisal of the value of your project after completion of the works.
- From that point on Nigel or Steve will be the point of contact throughout the design and building process and will be onsite for the duration of the project.
- On acceptance of the quote and the receipt of your deposit, we will prepare and produce all contracts to be signed, and lodge the plans for approval by the relevant authorities.
- Turnkey will manage the administrative and contractual procedures as well as approvals from local government and private certifiers.
Before construction, the scope of work is clearly detailed in building agreement. Turnkey actively manages the budget during construction so that you always know where you stand. Any changes to architectural design or finishes, fixtures and fittings will be updated in the agreement, so you know the impact on the bottom-line and the project remains within agreed costing.
Once the design and approval process is complete and contracts have been signed, Nigel or Steve will be onsite to manage the construction and the team of subcontractors. During the construction process, Turnkey will manage all the day-to-day dealings with you. Turnkey encourages clients to meet regularly and visit the site.